BEAUTY IN THE HEART OF VICENZA THROUGH THE EYES OF THE GREAT ARCHITECT ANDREA PALLADIO AND ITS UNESCO HERITAGE
Duration: 5 hours
Dotted with Palladian creations, Vicenza reveals itself during the walks of each of its visitors, lavishing a magnificence that has become architecture. A walk to discover the legacy of Palladio in the heart of the city that erected and raised it.
An immersion in Palladian history and art that will lead us to visually savor five jewels of incomparable beauty, such as the Olympic Theater, the last Palladian masterpiece, characterized by the perspective illusions of the scenes, and the loggia decorated with statues with a Renaissance flavor.
As a reflection, on the other side of the road, the Palazzo Chiericati is imposing, with its majestic portico of Doric columns and the white statues that stand out on the top of the building.
Walking through the main streets of the center, we reach the Palladian Basilica, which dominates Piazza dei Signori, the beating heart of the city. Let us be enveloped by the beauty of the elegant Serliane, by its centuries-old shops and by the colorful dome, indissolubly distinctive trait of this architectural pearl.
We now head towards the Palladian Museum, which reveals the rich heritage of the genius of the timeless artist, through the multiple models and architectural projects. The final stage of our journey will be Palazzo Valmarana Braga, where we will be delighted by a guided tour on a journey to discover the beauties and characteristics of this historic Palladian jewel.
CALL US AT +39 0444 1270212 TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT COUPON ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TOUR
In order to CHECK THE AVAILABILITY of this tour for a specific day, please ask in the chat below 7/7 from 9 AM to 6 PM CET/CEST .
We'll be happy to check and confirm immediately, by sending you an e-mail that will allow you to complete the purchase.
- Glimpses of the incomparable Olympic Theater, the latest masterpiece capable of taking your breath away
- Meeting with the Palladian Basilica and its centuries-old shops
- Entrance to the Palladio Museum, revealing the rich heritage of Palladio's ingenuity through the multiple architectural models and designs
- Appointment with the elegant Palazzo Chiericati
- Contemplation in the company of a Cicero of Palazzo Valmarana Braga and its facade, its patio, the textile workshop and the count's study decorated with a Renaissance cosmological vision on its ceiling