Sensations, reminiscences, burdens and honors of the spiritual mission of Barbarigo.
Gregorio Barbarigo, in the last decades of his life, recounts his journey that made him a bishop, narrating the escape of his family to the countryside due to the plague.
"For me, everything will always start from this villa ... Here we got refuge, me and my family. But what did we want to escape from..."
- An immersive eco-museum where everything you see is an art piece.
- Ride your Palladian E-Bike and follow the preset route in your GPS track navigator.
- Discover new, exciting and exclusive routes in history and nature following the narrative of the events that there took place, directly from the words of their main characters.
CALL US AT +39 0444 1270212 TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT COUPON ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TOUR
In order to CHECK THE AVAILABILITY of this itinerary for a specific date, please ask in the chat below 7/7 from 9 AM to 6 PM CET/CEST.
We'll be happy to check and confirm immediately.
The northern Euganean Hills and the journey of the Bishop
Please find hereby listed all the Villas you'll meet during the tour.
For some of them, an activity is available. Check opening time and dates by clicking on their link.
Park open for visit
- Interiors and Park open for visit - Tasting visit available
Mount Lenzina trails
- Open for guided visit
Fields surrounding the Abbey
- Catajo Castle Open for guided visit