DISCOVERING HERITAGE, TRADITIONS AND TASTES, IN THE COMPANY OF ARTISTS WHO HAVE MARKED THE
CENTURIES OF THE HISTORY OF ITALIAN ART
Duration: 7 hours
A journey along the Brenta river among beautiful villas on the water line. Comfortably relaxed on our Palladian Van, we admire the route that connects Stra to Mira, small and charming villages that form the Riviera del Brenta.
We come to our first stop: the majestic Villa Pisani, which boasts enchanting frescoes and eighteenth-century works of art. The exploration continues through the evocative Villa Valmarana, with its elegant barchessa and the Italian-style gardens and finally Villa Widmann where you can stop for a tasty aperitif in the large park that surrounds it.
Traveling towards the lagoon, we come across our last stop, the majestic Villa Foscari, known as La Malcontenta, with almost regal features thanks also to the interiors embellished by the master Gian Battista Zelotti. The villa, a masterpiece by Andrea Palladio, is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
With eyes full of amazement at such great beauty, we are – alas- ready to return to the starting point with the Palladian Van.
CALL US AT +39 0444 1270212 TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT COUPON ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TOUR
In order to CHECK THE AVAILABILITY of this tour for a specific day, please ask in the chat below 7/7 from 9 AM to 6 PM CET/CEST .
We'll be happy to check and confirm immediately, by sending you an e-mail that will allow you to complete the purchase.
The Patrician Villas along the Brenta Riviera
- Visual immersion between majestic villas overlooking the Brenta river and characteristic villages that wind between Stra and Mira
- The "Queen of the world": Villa Pisani, with its fascinating eighteenth-century frescoes
- One of the artistic treasures of the region: Villa Valmarana surrounded by elegant barns and Italian gardens
- The sculptural Villa Widmann, stop for an aperitif in its large green park
- The most beautiful house in the world, Villa Foscari known as la Malcontenta, embellished with frescoes by the master Zelotti